RACING DAY AT RACEWAY PARK, JUNE 23RD...COME ON OUT!!!!

L

lube70

RACING DAY AT RACEWAY PARK, JUNE 23RD...COME ON OUT!!!!

Hey folks, I hace been in touch with the president of the Mustang Club of Northern Jersey, and we have been invited to come to their race day at the Englishtown Raceway park, we have our own lane and can run as many times as we want!!!!!!! Great day for test and tune for our cars. Anyway, just thought I would pass the knowledge to others who might be interested in challenging a Stang or fellow S.C.'er at a drag race and see who has the best ????? Anyone interested, contact me at ---Lube70@aol.com--- or call me at 1-732-496-8437.

Let's get a crowd out there and be known, these guys are looking foward to meeting some of us and would like to meet other motor heads!!!!!!!!

Hope to hear from you and see you there.

Call anytime after 12 p.m. until 5-a.m.

Don O'Neill, Jr.

1991 5 speed S.C.
1992 auto S.C.

Re: RACING DAY AT RACEWAY PARK, JUNE 23RD...COME ON OUT!!!!

are LX's welcome? :)

YEAH, HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!

We don't care what kind of car it is as long as everyone gets to have fun.

In interested, the racing starts at 12:00 pm at Englishtown, provoding it doesn't rain.

Hope to see ya there!!!!!!
Don

Re: YEAH, HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!

well i know all cars are welcome. saturday is street night unless there's a big event going on (example: mopar vs. world, natl. ford meet, nira, etc.), but you said they're gonna give us our own lane, which i assume is for all the SC's, but i was wondering if LX's are welcome in the lane as well? i went last friday for the first time and then only give u three runs for $20 in the time trials lane (usually lanes 1-3). how much and how many runs and can i bring my LX? i would love to get my best time. so far from 3 runs, my best time is in my sig, and that was with a poor r/t and a bad 60'.

Usually its only that many passes u can make because Etown is so busy.. Just cause it says 3 passes on that ticket doesnt mean u can only make that many... Ive made as many as 7 passes (slow slow day) and Russ has made like 8 or 9..

Dennis

hmm, i was told u could only make 3 passes on time trials.. oh well.. i'd been there for a few hours all ready and was about ready to go home anyways..

so about tomorrow...

Back