Bellmore Friday Night?

C

chuck93sc

Bellmore Friday Night?

Anybody interested in going?If it's real good weather a LOT of cars will be there.
If you want to meet up let us know,we can try and make some sort of plan(that will be unusual!)
Anyhow,I'll be there ,you should try to make it.
chuck

Re: Bellmore Friday Night?

Chuck u psycho man.. Id hang out wit ya at bellmore any day of the week.. Id even drink a beer wit ya. (or 2,3,or 10)

Dennis

PS- I luv u all

Nice....so let's all meet up Friday night. I talked to chuck on his cell just a minute ago, and he said maybe we could all hang out at his house, then just walk like across the street to the car show. Sounds awesome to me...who's up for it this Friday night???

Any body that wants to do it ................."LETS GO",
I don't want to disappoint you Dennis but no beer for me,I'm just as nuts without it anyway but all you guys and girls feel free to drink or bring whatever you like.
My house is walking distance(like right across the street)from the show.We could park on my block ,do a barbeque and walk over to check the cars, or go over there and show the cars
or anything else you want
what time's good for all of you?
Let me hear some ideas
[c] WADDYA WANNA DO?????????????????[/c]
p.s. the cars have been really bitchin' lately and the cops will ignore you completely unless you do something mad stoopid

Ill be pimpin my mom's Jaguar so i dont care wut time since i gotz my own car.. I would say around 9ish? Just gotta give us the directions to ur house.. Im gonna drag Russ along too.. And the BBQ sounds good... Mmmmmmmmm fooooddd *drooling*

Dennis

nice....I'll be there provided april's not going back in the hospital, I'll know tomorrow, but you can count on my being there definetly otherwise!....lata!

sounds like we might be forming a plan here,if we're really gonna have a barbeque I need to know how many will show up and if they want to bring anything.

if you just want to check the cars we just need a time to meet up .

9pm sounds good but some of the more expensive cars leave when it gets dark ,,,,,but,
thats when the faster cars start showing up :)

directions are easy I'll post them up after I count some traffic lights,no way you'll miss it if I do that

if you're serious about doing this just... put up a post
any of the local SCers who wanna meet up ...put up a post
this should be fun eh?

Chuck,

It sounds like a blast, but I don't think I'd be able to make it down. But who knows, If I don't have to work this weekend, and I go to my parents house, then I might take the train down late friday night, but someone will have to pick my a$$ up!

Hey Joe, you know my door is always open .
Do you really want to make a trip like that just for a fri nite?when I got the chance I was gonna email you about setting something up that would at least be a bigger deal to get you all the way down here.
If you do decide to come let me know what kind of transportation you need and I'll see what we can do
l8tr,chuck

you guys aren't giving me any time to shop so lets make bbq plans for another time and just hang out car style instead.let me know if u want directions I can post that up in enuf time for y'all to get here
O.K.?

my cell # is 516 369 5737 call for directions
will YOU be there?

Just got home from work,the parking lots are already filling up ,I'll be around all nite,call on my cell if you need directions or wanna hook up

You guys will probably get thrown out of.....

....there, too ! Ha ! Have a great time !

Alright people.....you missed it large last week,the parking lots are filling up already.

if you like cars this is the place to be tonite.

call me if you want to hook up.my cell # should be in a previous post in this thread

be there or regret it

l8tr,chuck

might rain tonite....................might not
don,right now I can't even afford gas and tolls but I did save your info:)

Chuckmaster!

Is bellmore hopping every friday night with hotrodders over the summer time? If so, I definatly have to make it down for a friday, or else I'll shoot myself!!! :lol:

I'll drive down with the neutered bird, and then slap the belt back on for some fun! :smokin:

Re: Chuckmaster!

EVERY friday bro,it's been real good lately,anytime you think you want to come down just say the word and I'll be there
I'll be there this fri,might hook up w/ mn12kid and ken94
anyone else wanna show?
I'll be around all night

lets do it/no kidding where are all you SC people?
I'm always the only SC there which is pretty cool but my car wants to meet its' siblings

got my cell on CALL ME

I'm gonna try and make it up there tonight, but if I'm not there I'll definetly be up at DPA, probably in the first lot around 11, so if anyone wants to meet up there as well let me know......lata.
--Ken

chuck im in for a friday night of a bird invasion on bellmore. Well showem who the real flyers are.

I'll be lookin for ya
if you don't see me call my cell

Back