DIS- Take a Look Inside!!!

klsoneSC

I dismantled my busted DIS module just for sh1ts & giggles so I could take a look at the chip and everything. Very interesting!!! Anyway, I have never seen a picture of the inside posted so thought I would post a pic of it for everyone to take a look at.

Attachments

• dis computer chip inside.jpg
    dis computer chip inside.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 304
Hi,
I tried to fix up the picture as best I could using a photo editor, but I couldn't get it to be any higher resolution. I know there is a way to make the picture huge and very detailed, but I don't remember how. Anyway, here are the numbers on the Main chip in the center:<p>827s38, SS8921, 54364.1</P> The two tiny black chips above the Main chip say DC0S as does the one to the side of it. Hope this helps!!!

The rumor was that the gell used to fill the housing of the DIS module was laced with Arcenic for some reason or another.

I don't think it was ever validated, though I believe the shortage of DIS modules a few years ago got people to wonder if they hadn't had to redesign something to get the arcenic out.

That whole Arsenic thing was pure BS!
The gel is pure silicone gell put in there for vibration dampning purposes. I would'nt eat the stuff, but its far from lethal. LOL!!!!
I would'nt put it in my breasts either! ROFL!!!!!!!

Oh crap, wait a seccond, you guys are saying that gel inside there is BAD?!?!?!?! I ate ALL OF IT when I dismantled this module because someone on this board told me it was GOOD to eat it. Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!!!!!!

klsoneSC said:
Oh crap, wait a seccond, you guys are saying that gel inside there is BAD?!?!?!?! I ate ALL OF IT when I dismantled this module because someone on this board told me it was GOOD to eat it. Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!!!!!!

Let me guess.. you were up late.. (Past Midnight) working on the bird.. an you had that uncontrollable hunger pain.. an saw the gel an said what the heck.. those SCCOA guys said it was edible..

hahaha...

Say did they also say that if you mixed it with motor oil it would taste like a Chocolate Sunday...

Hmmm..

I didn't think so .. they keep all the good secrets to them selves.. hahahah...

Too Funny...

Good Luck :D :cool: :D :cool:

Back