Where's Bellmore?????????

L

lube70

Where's Bellmore?????????

Hey where the HELL is Bellmore??? Would love to go but where is IT!!!!!!!!

Don

1991 and 1992 S.C.'s

Re: Where's Bellmore?????????

hey Don,
at least someone has finally expressed some interest.
bellmore is on long island by jones beach
it's about 45 min from manhattan during normal traffic conditions
every friday nite people from all over cruise to these 3 giant parking lots with a variety of cars that just has to be seen to be believed
literally hundreds of modified cars of every type imaginable
it would probably take half an hour to list all the cars that I liked last nite,it's that good
where in jersey are you?
if it's not too far from here it's well worth the trip
if you want to come out one fri. drop me an E or post it up here
i really mean it when i say you're missing something huge if you don't come out at least once this summer
I live very close to the show and you are more than welcome to stop by my house for some SC hospitality
maybe if these guys out here saw that you were going to come out it would embarass them into showing up
let me know what you think,if we give enough advance notice we may be able to get a meet together
hope this gives you some idea
l8tr,chuck
the king of going to the bellmore show with his son and next door nieghbor

Thanks for the info and the invite!!!!

Hey, thanks for the info and the invite. I would really like to come out there for a night and see all the cars that show up, Why doesn't averyone plan a night to get together. Go to the Garden State Regional Mustang Club website(GSRMC.COM) and look up their cruise nights and car shows. They list all kinds of shows and cruise nights of all different cars and just some great meets. If interested, call me.

Thanks again!!!

Don

1991 S.C. 5-speed

(Girls got a 1992 Blazer AND a 1992 S.C. auto. Kicks ass)

Back