When is the next meet guys???!

D

Deep6

When is the next meet guys???!

I don;'t care when it is or where it is (as long as it is close to New York) but After going to carlisle, I have been bitten by the bug to get together and talk SC's, watch burnouts and laugh my ass off at dennis and russ.

Plus, chuck93SC and I had a pretty good idea, We should find someplace here in NY and rent their chassis dyno all day (the more people show up, the cheaper it is per person). We should do alot of test and tune and dyno some stuff that we were previously not interested in dynoing since it would cost too much money to dyno little stuff like the Hose mod or synthetic lubes....

Anyway, I'll just settle to find out when the next meet is. If I can get there in under 4 hours it'll be a blast!

Re: When is the next meet guys???!

I can go anytime.. but considering i dont have an SC anymore u will just have to make do with the Eclipse im plannin to buy :)

Dennis

Uh oh dennis, With the current popularity of eclipses here on the board right now (duffy frying the crap out of one) it might not be such a good idea to pick one of those up! :)

On the other hand, It is a great cheap way of going fast!

And who said my Eclipse will be bone stock? Let Duffy try and catch me after ive finished with it :)
Hell the only reason im buying it is cause i want to run 12's for EXTREMELY cheap..

Dennis

Ya know, the bottom ends in those 2nd gen eclipse engines can only realistically hold 300hp anyway, despite what the ricers say.

And, I don't know if you plan on sporting a GSX or not (great 60' times) but the rear diff likes to puke it's guts at those HP levels as well.

You might not be able to have a reliable street car, run 12's and have it come cheaply all at the same time, plus man, you think you can fit in an eclipse????!

I mean, all I am saying that you are a person who needs a um, little more hip and elbow room than the next thats all.

Actually im buyin a 1st Gen... The diff on those are good for mid 11's or so ive seen.. The 2nd Gens have problem with crankwalk which is why im stayin away from them.. I can fit in an Eclipse its not a problem for me.. Besides im used to not being comfortable anymore.. the only car ever to fit me perfectly was the SC and since its gone everything ive been driving SUCKS in hip and elbow room... But ive owned an SC so i know wut it means bout a car not bein reliable :)

Dennis

WEll, Good luck...

It's always good to learn about the "enemy". Plus if that AWD holds up pretty good, then we'll lenghtn the drive shafts and install it in an SC! :)

Then if I get really pissed, I'll scrap the S/C for a turbo charger, but then it wouldn' be an S/C anymore. Ahhhh, I'm hooked on the SC, I don't think I could go back.

Back