nitrous

N

nitrouspaul

nitrous

Ok so where do you put the vacuum line on the fuel pressure side of a dry kit?

I will be installing the n2o nozzle in the lower ic tube.

Re: nitrous

It plugs into a regulator thing "teed" between 2 nitrous valves in series. You need a T to hook up to the regulator and the nitrous regulator.

The system I have is a 75 shot dry for a Mustang. The Nitrous flows through a -4an line to a nitrous solenoid then to a T where there is a pressure regulator with a vacuum fitting near the top, this port goes to another T. One side of the T goes to the fuel pressure reg and the other side goes to the original vacuum line. After the T that runs to the regulator there is another nitrous solenoid then on to the nozzle. Basically it bleeds some of the pressure from the nitrous to raise the fuel pressure.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff

Now for the 64 dollar question. What do you recommend for jetting.

I want to start with a 75 shot since everything is basically stock.

If your exhaust is still stock, I'd get that fixed before you press any buttons to instant power.

Highly restrictive, the stock exhaust is often a large component of head gasket failure on these cars.

#1 is the pinched exhaust resonator.
#2 is the stock down tubes, especially on the drivers side where it has a 90 degree corner.
#3 is the 1989-1993(?) fuel tanks force a nasty route for the exhaust to take.

thanks

Thanks Mike

I have a magnaflow resonator. I will put straight pipes where the cats are but I want to leave the mufflers.

I will only spray 75hp. The motor was rebuilt in 97 with what I assume are the revised head gaskets..so I suspect they should hold up a little better than the 89 versions

Any idea on jetting?

Back