NYC SC guys can rock!

P

Phil Kuhn

NYC SC guys can rock!

Dennis, Russ, Chuck93 and SCPerformance guys:
You fellas are too cool and I enjoyed talking with you for the brief moments we all had time to stay still for awhile. Hellachious burnout, Russ...that was awesome and that biyoch was on the phone to the troopers immediately after that one (I watched her dialing the numbers). LOL.
It's too bad Dennis and Spiro have sold their cars, but I guess they'll still be around here and there.
I loved all you guy's accents, too.

Phil
p.s. Thanks for the DIS module, Paul. I can sleep now. LOL

Re: NYC SC guys can rock!

You're a cool dude too Phil.
Was really great to finally meet you in person after posting back and forth all this time.I enjoyed the time we got to spend together talking SCs.
It's obvious to anyone how much care for your car . You definitely earned that plaque.
Looking forward to seeing you in the future
Have fun
l8tr,chuck

Re: NYC SC guys can rock!

Accents!?!?!?!? WE got accents? U must be outta ur friggin mind man.. Yo after ya'll left me an Russ couldnt stop makin fun of YOUR accents :)

Dennis

PS - I luv u all

He must be talking about my accent.....

Nice to meet you Paul. Lets just say in a few words ,
I had a freaking blast!!
You guys are wayyyy to funny.

Hope to see everyone next year ! Even though i will have no sc .....

Spiro

Spiro...

You better get another SC! Just this time don't go crazy on it, just keep it relativly stock for normal crusing and pimpin'.

I know you can't stay away, so give in!

BTW, I drove your old SC, what a Wild ride, Duffy was cool enough to let me drive it a little bit. I had a blast, I would rather drive it than go on a roller coaster ride. Duffy got most of the problems sorted out, but he wants to get rid of the exhaust for a less restrictive one.

-Deep6

Yep the car was pulling 17 psi at 2k rpms on any gear.

What fun that car was. But definately needed an exhaust , a bigger one. The downtubes are the restriction they go from 2.25 to 2.5 to fit the headers.
Hey had no choice , the SCCOA exhausts sucked big time, I had one the only choice was MN12performance
even too small but it fitted 200 times better than the
SCCOA exhaust.

I am glad you liked it Deep6. I guess I need to get another sc
so I can hang out with you guys again next year lol.
I truly miss it more every day.....
Yep those wires were pissing me off.

Spiro

Back