New York Gay Only School

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate to come on this board and express my personal feelings about this, but can you believe they are going to open a high school for "homosexuals-only" in NYC????:eek:

LOL!!!! That will be the next target for a damn plane to crash into.:D :D :D

I know that I have likely pissed off a homosexual or two. Sorry!:rolleyes:
DB91

Last edited:
I stand behind you. It is absolutley insane. We can all thank political correctness for that. I blame the democraps for getting this gay thing going.

Thanks man....

1BADSC said:
I stand behind you. It is absolutley insane. We can all thank political correctness for that. I blame the democraps for getting this gay thing going.

I just can't help but to vent because my son is only one year old and just think of the messed up world he will have to go through. When I was in school we did not have to worry so much about stuff like this. That damn Ellen Degeneres(sp) fell out of the damn closet, and now everything is jacked up! Now the world is polluted with AIDS and all these diseases! Now i'm not a doctor, but I know homosexuality helped to start AIDS!

I am not a "Gay Basher", nor do I support violent crimes against **** (sorry) homosexuals. I am just frustrated at all this effort by society to make this SIN seem just fine! LOL!:rolleyes:

DB91

(Edited by moderator)

Last edited:
Yes, our children are growing up in a new world entirely different from the one we grew up in. I read this someplace and I think it is very valid.

"What one generation tolerates, the next accepts as normal."

Think about that for a minute what it means for our children.

:eek:

XR7 Dave said:
Yes, our children are growing up in a new world entirely different from the one we grew up in. I read this someplace and I think it is very valid.

"What one generation tolerates, the next accepts as normal."

Think about that for a minute what it means for our children.

:eek:

It's true! Just check out how they took prayer out of the schools. LOL! Now you have kids walking around with guns! Speaking of prayer you definately won't have to worry about that in a school for Gays! When I was in school people stayed where they belonged if they were gay! IN THE DAMN CLOSET!!!!;)
I love my son with all his life, but I would rather kill him myself before I let him end up GAY!:eek:
DB91

Wow, DB. I agree that it's wrong to open such a school, but for totally different reasons.

Frankly, such a school is going to receive, in comparison, sub-par educators because no one of merit will opt to teach at the "gay school." Not to mention they will be completely isolating themselves from the rest of the world and, in doing so in school, it will continue in life. That's not how we should be bringing up our children where groups of "different" people isolate tmeselves from the rest of the "normal" people.

But having a school that is only for people of a certain sexual orientation is also illegal. That is considered discrimination. They will not receive the same opportunities and, since it will receive plenty of publicity, will hurt the chances of these kids getting jobs in the future. "Graduated from Homo High, eh? Well, he's obviously a queer. Next resume, please." Yeah, that kind of crap DOES happen.

As far as prayer in school is concerned, that should have NEVER been allowed beyond private/parochial schools. Prayer in school is absolutely pointless and, to people like me, offensive. Going to Illinois State and having to witness the collective stupidity of several conservative "Christian" groups literally makes my head hurt. They make claims of how God will punish you for doing this or not doing that etc etc. And then they praise Him of his peace and unconditional love. Contradictory? Yes. Then when they try to "prove" a point, they search for a line in the Bible. A book written by man, in languages that are in 2/3 of cases defunct (Aramaic and Hebrew are not used as official languages anymore, though Greek still is). These writings of mortal men were interpretations of what they saw/experienced/led to believe by other mortal men. Then they were translated into Latin...which that there will cause flaws in descriptions...and then translated into today's current language sect (The King James Bible, the Butenberg Bible, the New American Standard, etc etc etc). That, thusfar, negates the validity of anything the Bible has to say unless you are fluent in Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic and those you are debating with are as well.

And, for the record, no I am not gay and no I am not an atheist. I am a man with a girlfriend I absolutely adore and consider myself a deist.

92TBurnSC said:
Wow, DB. I agree that it's wrong to open such a school, but for totally different reasons.

Frankly, such a school is going to receive, in comparison, sub-par educators because no one of merit will opt to teach at the "gay school." Not to mention they will be completely isolating themselves from the rest of the world and, in doing so in school, it will continue in life. That's not how we should be bringing up our children where groups of "different" people isolate tmeselves from the rest of the "normal" people.

But having a school that is only for people of a certain sexual orientation is also illegal. That is considered discrimination. They will not receive the same opportunities and, since it will receive plenty of publicity, will hurt the chances of these kids getting jobs in the future. "Graduated from Homo High, eh? Well, he's obviously a queer. Next resume, please." Yeah, that kind of crap DOES happen.

Well,
Overall we agree! I never said anything about the teaching of religion in shcool. I was merely talking about children being allowed to express prayer before eating or something of that nature.
Now one good thing that will come out of this will be "bomb-threats":D :D :D They will likely never get a full day of school in to start with. Man I could not agree more with the points that you have made here. I never thought of it in that light, but you are right! HOMO HIGH! LOL! In fact LMAO!:D :D
Dirtybird91

Here we go again

Oh Jesus Christ not another thread about religion! lol Actually i the last thread was very interesting before it go shut down. Would have loved to get my .02 in there but i will not go there. And about the gay thing, i have 2 words for you all ROSIE ODONELL!! I know i spelled it wrong but you have to love her hair, no really you all do. lol

Re: Here we go again

Wantess said:
Oh Jesus Christ not another thread about religion! lol Actually i the last thread was very interesting before it go shut down. Would have loved to get my .02 in there but i will not go there. And about the gay thing, i have 2 words for you all ROSIE ODONELL!! I know i spelled it wrong but you have to love her hair, no really you all do. lol

LOL!:D :D :D Things REALLY got bad when her fat a$$ fell out of the closet! She's not even funny!:rolleyes: I am PISSED OFF at
1.) Ellen Degeneress
2.) Rosie Odonell
3.) Richard Simmons

And I am severely pissed off at DENNIS RODMAN for putting on that damn wedding gown!!!!:D
DB91:eek:

Last edited:
Note to posters:

I just want to mention a couple of points in relation to this thread. First and foremost we are an automobile oriented board exclusively dedicated to the SC and XR7. We have also never had an “anything goes” or “lounge area” for the discussion of off car topics. Even this non-technical board was originally for automotive discussion that was not technical in nature. Over time (and with the absence of published rules, certain non-automotive talk has been allowed in this forum. It is clear to me that people want some type of area to discuss non-automotive topics. This will be addressed with input from board members at a future date. I am not ready to open that discussion today and will not address it in this post.

What has never been allowed here are obvious inflammatory posts, name-calling, profanity, nudity and general disrespect for other posters or other people in general. I WILL continue to close posts that offend even a small part of our posters, because we are an automotive board and not an open discussion forum. The religious post was not locked because it was about religion, but rather because (in my opinion) it was degenerating into a flamefest and too personal critiques of other poster’s beliefs. I’m the parent around here and I realize all my decisions will not make all the children happy.

When I first saw this thread, I realized the title was inflammatory. There were many ways to phrase the title, but the one chosen is an obvious “dis” from the thread starter. That will need to be revised for this thread to stay on the board. I will change it, if the original poster does not.

I will also warn posters that while they may express their opinions, any type of slurs or derogatory comments will be edited. (This has already occurred.) Also, if this develops into a flamefest it will be locked or even deleted.

So, you all know the ground rules for the discussion in this thread. What happens to the thread now is up to you posters. I think most of you will find me open and reasonable even if you do not agree with all my decisions. I’ll always err on the conservative side of a decision to keep our focus on cars and to our posters who come here looking for good technical automotive discussion.

Again, I am NOT opening up a discussion here about board content and rules for posting. We’ll have that on another day. My email is in every post, if you want to contact me for any reason.

gay school

hey it dont matter what gay black white irish oriental,
if it segregates its bad, if you allow only blacks its a benifit to the blacks ,
if you allow only gays its a benifit to the gays ,
if you allow only whites its a racist school !!!,

our sociaty is messed up, we have pro black, pro hispanic pro everything , but if a white man is proud to be white he is a racist,

gay school we dont need a gay school we need educated kids,
mine have gay ,straight, and rainbow of colors friends.

so I dont see a difference bettween colors , or gender, or gender preference,

so the school is wrong we dont need seperate but equil we need equil period. if you mix colors sexes, and gender preferences you get a open sociaty that is not bias,

mix us dont seperate us we do better as a blend than a devided, country.

Last edited:
Re: gay school

mannysc said:
hey it dont matter what gay black white irish oriental,
if it segregates its bad, if you allow only blacks its a benifit to the blacks ,
if you allow only gays its a benifit to the gays ,
if you allow only whites its a racist school !!!,

our sociaty is messed up, we have pro black, pro hispanic pro everything , but if a white man is proud to be white he is a racist,

I dunno Manny!:rolleyes: I don't agree with this statement. I believe that when a race is in the "majority" as opposed to the "minority", that race has the moral obligation to yeild when it comes to woes of the minority. Minorities as a WHOLE have different reasons to feel surpressed in certain situations. What I am trying to say is that if you were in a situation to where you had to exist as a minoritie you would understand what this. This is not something that can be taught through anything else besides actually living through it.:cool: I don't even think most races do it intentionally to segregate themselves, but as a way to just belong in society when they are not accepted otherwise. Now for people in the "majority" to intentionally segregate themselves is an act of RACISM.
Now I originally started this tread because of my feelings that a man and a woman are on the earth to reproduce human beings! So far homosexuality has produced nothing! (OOPS! I ALMOST FORGOT AIDS!) I am just concerned as to where this is leading for people of all colors, creeds, religions, and sexual orientation!:eek:

Also, I owe an apology to this Club and the administrator with this being a non-Supercoupe topic and all. I did not think that it was unusual for someone to stray from the main topic from time to time. I would really be happy to spend time with you guys and discuss things of this nature on a SC Lounge! That idea ROCKS!:cool: Our Thunderbirds are the main thing around here, but I really enjoy discussing off-line topics with all you guys that I have come to know over a course of six years.:D
Dirtybird for life!:cool:

Last edited:
dirty bird 91

hey Im not pissed just think there should be no exclusive schools, hey as for minority Im native american and hispanic ala spain and portugal, i was raised in a heavly hispanic city, we enjoy the nations highest murder rate here,

I have gay friends I and married to a white woman god bless milky white skin, ive talked with my black asian euro friends and we all agree dont segregate , but hey this is not sc related,
so feel free to email me or we can instant mess,

I like to talk about contriversal subjects ,
Id love the chance to voice my oppinion and hear yours we learn from these talks, mannysc@msn.com

Hey Manny

I am married to a portuguese immigrant - you like your milky white skin, I like my nice olive tan :D

I am totally against the segregation of homosexual education. It is unconstitutional and therefore illegal.

The reason given for creating the school was homosexual students were subject to frequent violence and assaults. How is this different than the fat kids or the geeks or the kids with bad acne? It is not different at all, but should they all get there own school?

There is no basic reason for creating this school. It's premise has nothing to do with education. A special needs school is a good thing, as is a special school for gifted children. The reason those types of schools are legal is that they perform a neccessary function of education.

Please call your senator's and respresentative to voice your opinion that no federal funds should go to this illegal discrimitory school.

Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back