Trouble Starting / Fixed !!!

Flip

Just wanted to let this forum know how much it helps out. Just got our first SC (my Sons) Great car, in fantastic shape. Out two nights ago, stopped at a store and came out and it would not start. Crank and crank but nothing, get down there and everything seems great but not starting. Finally cranked and got to a friends house for the night. I came back here and started on the forum searching for some answers. Came up with a few things to check out. Crank with the shift light staying on, so best guess is the crank sensor. Started on it about 10:00 a.m and finished about 6:00 p.m.

Man, I have worked on a lot of cars but there is no room to work on these babies. There must be a patron saint of SC’c, I want to know so I can hang it in the shop the next time we work on it. ( I am going out and buying every swivel I can find for the tool box)

Seems to be it, runs great!!! And all the info came from everybody here. Thanks, Flip

This is a great site and a goldmine of info as well.
Everybody is freindly and helpfull. Why......its SC heaven!
Welcome aboard!

I agree. I havn't been on the board very long, but the questions I have asked have been answered quickly and always a serious answer. Everyone here is very helpful.

Back