PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Starting / Fixed !!!

Flip
07-30-2003, 06:32 PM
Just wanted to let this forum know how much it helps out. Just got our first SC (my Sons) Great car, in fantastic shape. Out two nights ago, stopped at a store and came out and it would not start. Crank and crank but nothing, get down there and everything seems great but not starting. Finally cranked and got to a friends house for the night. I came back here and started on the forum searching for some answers. Came up with a few things to check out. Crank with the shift light staying on, so best guess is the crank sensor. Started on it about 10:00 a.m and finished about 6:00 p.m.

Man, I have worked on a lot of cars but there is no room to work on these babies. There must be a patron saint of SCíc, I want to know so I can hang it in the shop the next time we work on it. ( I am going out and buying every swivel I can find for the tool box)

Seems to be it, runs great!!! And all the info came from everybody here. Thanks, Flip

MIKE 38sc
07-30-2003, 07:17 PM
This is a great site and a goldmine of info as well.
Everybody is freindly and helpfull. Why......its SC heaven!
Welcome aboard!

HSKR
07-30-2003, 07:38 PM
I agree. I havn't been on the board very long, but the questions I have asked have been answered quickly and always a serious answer. Everyone here is very helpful.