My SC

Hellraizer547

There is just a Little chance of me selling my car if i have to, but i really don't want to. My 35th is a 5 speed, 1 year old paint job, 1 year old rebuilt trans, new clutch, all new sound system, new motor mounts, (I think only the passenger one was replaced though), 1 year old upholstry (perfect) and has 145k miles, but alot has been fixed on it. I've been told by many people that my car is just one fine lookin women:). How much do you think i can get for her, I'm hoping for 5k. Thanks.

Sergio

Sergio,

Before you sell it, at least bring it by my place so I could see it.

Should we do a car wash get together at your place?? I want to meet Bob and Jose too...

Thomas

Sergio, Why do you want to sell the 35th ? If you do not mind.Also I think it will be nice to get together for dinner one more time before you go to San Diego,I really want to meet Thomas and Bobs new Sc.
pS I wish I could afford to buy your 35th.
jose

Jose & Sergio

I am thinking about Friday August 15 (or any weekday) around 5:30 to 6:00 PM or so???

All weekend will be bad for me, I have to travel a lot this year.

Any type of food will be fine with me.

Thomas

hi, to all san jose sc'ers,

how about the red robin again? i hope to have the white 90 running this weekend. friday is fine with us. bob

DON'T DO IT SERGIO! The money may look good now but you will will regret it later, and forget about "i can always get another one later". It's not the same, you've put alot of work into it and learned alot. I believe these cars will be "collector items" in years to come and when your my age and still have it will be glad you kept it. (look at my 57, even if needs restoring at least i still have it.) In 1968 my dad bought my sister a 56 bird, sortly after that i bought my 57. In 1971 i bought a 55 tbird "basket case" for 450.00. I spent about nine months putting it back together and getting it painted. At the time i thought i needed the money, so i sold it for 1100.00 (i thought i was making some big money). i wish i had it today. I'am sure other "older" club members can tell you similar stories. bob

Whats up. I just got back from a weekend at Redding. It was acctually raining like crazy after setting a little record of heat of 116. To answer Jose's question is that it looks like i have to sell my t-bird because it will be taking space and I need some money for next semester's room and board. Oh, I'm going to Humboldt, not San Diago, I can just dreaming of going there in two years.

I'm down for Red Robbin or wherever, Just list a date before the 17th and i'll be there. Peace

Sergio

Dude, don't sell your SC, how will you get back and forth to Humboldt? If you need extra cash, start selling Amway products, or become a male prostitute, but don't dump the car!

BTW while you are up there some day you should go to breakfast at the Samoa Cookhouse...

Sergio,

If you need the money for college, then may be you should sell it because it is very expensive to drive an SC. Anyway, we will have dinner on 8/15/03 at red robin.

Don't worry about finding an other SC, If I ever sell my SC (that will be in a few years or longer), you will have the first shot at it.

Rob,

Are you coming to the dinner on 8/15/03? Kevin was asking if you are coming...

Thomas

What time at Red Robbin? Man, I havn't been at the SCCoA forums for a while, my comp stopped working so i'm using my parnent's laptop. I also have been at a different forum lately, I'm looking to getting a bike, it will be much easier for school, and way cheaper. Just name the time, and i'll be there, hopefully with my t-bird(its in shackles right now). Peace

Sergio

Back