"Freebee" 35th

You can call me Mr. Lucky..........

My brother-in-law picked it up yesterday and sent pictures. I will pick up next weekend. In decent shape. Will have fun restoring her. I still can't believe it. SCCOA members are in a class far above the rest.

Just remember what you promised Gary;

that I'd get to see it at the Vegas meets. ;)

Since I'm only going to be 2 1/2 hrs out, and if Kelly gives us a little more notice, I'll be there. :p

Lee

BTW: Jaimie said his wife's been hearing about her sister's "new car". I don't think you're gonna have much resistance to getting the 35th restored. :D

Re: You can call me Mr. Lucky..........

garmo said:
My brother-in-law picked it up yesterday and sent pictures. I will pick up next weekend. In decent shape. Will have fun restoring her. I still can't believe it. SCCOA members are in a class far above the rest.

Remember " Cool,fast cars don't just fall out of the sky."........

Cept' once in a while;)

Man I hate being the last to know. I would have taken the car and restored it, instead of the one I just bought. Well I quess there are the lucky and then the really lucky. Hope to see how the girl turns out.

Just giving an update........

It's going to be an adventure.

This car has been through hell..........

Got the car on the lift. Bottom of the car is scraped to hell from front to back. Looks like it was in a chase scene in San Francisco. Tranny case is busted at the starter, Tourqe Converter ballooned, Flex plate looked like a waffle, teeth ground off flywheel from starter not mounted correctly, U-joints shot, gas tank is dented, fuel pump shot, diff is leaking, gas tank connector to sending unit gone, all black taped, missing various clips and things to hold up ground effects and bumper skins, filter for pisser fluid broke. Someone Mickey Moused this thing for years...

Goods news.......Fixed windows. $11 off ebay, replaced torque pins in the motors, work like a champ. Tranny shop took care of me......Straghtened flex plate, fixed tranny case, reground teeth on flywheel (yes it can be done), starter fits correctly now. New torque convertor, u-joints, fuel pump w/ sending unit, new connector for sending unit, ($6 from Five Star Ford), Flush,filter,gasket, redid valve bodys, shifts alot better now. No more slipping not that I ever felt it but RivLee said it did, and no more abrubt shifts, but yet firm. Found some great suede cleaner. Back seat looks great, Front passenger seat almost there. Drivers seat going to take some work but it will be there. going for the bumper skins next, have my old front one from the stolen one, friend has a plastic welder so I am going to fix it. Found rear skin new on internet for $165 and is supposed to be SC skin. Haven't called to confirm yet. Going to hit the boneyards for the fender. Hey Scarry, do you still have the parts car? I'll buy the fender of that one......Well enough for now. Now it should be a daily driver..........Should here something from insurance this coming week. 8-10 days is up and they should be paying out.......I expect the stolen one should materialize in Vegas in 8 months with 8k more mileage and trashed.....SCyea....

Good work !!! So much for the wife having an SC eh' ?
Weird how things turn out sometimes.

Back