going going....

ALIENMAN

not gone quite yet....so i was having some problem with the AOD and i thought that is it i am gonna buy a civic and go rice all the way. well off i went looking at cars driving new ones and used ones, anything rice. i decide to keep looking as i hadn;t found my exact rice mobile yet. so i am on my way home when caboom........i dunno something internal is gone. the sc is squealing and clunkin and who knows what else. i figure maybe just a pully. so i pull all the belts off and start it....the knock is still there. well i think that is it for the old girl.

But here is the best part...now i have no trade in on a ricer....and i can;t sell her to pay off what is still owing on the loan in this condition....so it appears that i will be tearing out the engine and rebuilding it from scratch with everything done right for max HP...so if you guys and gals have any ideas for what i should add to her internally or externally let me know this is gonna be a winter project not to forget. And a hopefully very fast car for the track next year.... thanks for listening.

Back