body kits?

matrix8705

do they make body kits for our super coupes. i was talkin to this guy that said he had a body kit for my car and he wanted $350 for it. i was wondering if this guy is just tryin to get money out of me. if there are would you please post a link so i can see what they go for and what not.
thanks for any info

i am not sure if you knew this... but your SC already has a body kit. and it looks good like that.

if you were to smack on some aftermarket body kit... how would other people know that you had an SC and not some stupid base model v6 with only 140hp?

well thanks for the info i didnt know that..im really new to the SC so thanks. but the front end of the car is rather banged up so i might get a new front end on it..thanks for the reply.

Check out a company called Xenon, they have some kits for our cars. And do you know how they will tell that you have an sc an not a peice of 140hp crap, youll be faster than they expected, thats for sure!!:D Dont feel bad that your new to the sc thing Im still new but its all good ask all the questions you want. Just remember that the search option rocks and EVERY topic has been disscussed already. good luck.

if you were to get an aftermarket body kit, you'd have to take off the stock SC kit anyways..

Back