Kurt K. BEWARE in Milwaukee..

pro street rich

Kurt, bring along another pair of shorts when you come to town. I just threw a tune on that 700 hp ride.. Beware you will be going for a trip....Rich

Interesting

Yeah I thought that the picture of coy miller lifting the front end up was great. You should see how far this thing lifts the front end. All I have to say is wow! :eek:

Kurt is already in Milw

hope he does't get his hand slapped with a ruler during his school time.
See you tomorrow night, I have packed an extra pair of unders and baby wipes.

See you tomorrow night, I have packed an extra pair of unders and baby wipes
Andy, you can keep your extra shorts to yourself, but I might need to borrow the wipes :rolleyes:

Well, two days after the 700 hp ride, I'm finally able to gather myself and post about it.....well I did try posting last night but I couldn't. Let me just say that thing will lift the front as long as you want it too. And no, Rich wouldn't let me drive :( Luckily, I didn't need my spare shorts.

It's definately an SC and it is definately a big block. I am thinking it is the car that gives "Prostreet Rich" his name on these boards. It could be the milder one, but I think that one is more like 550hp. (yes he has two of those monsters)

PS.
The "mild" one ticks off mid 11 sec 1/4's without breaking a sweat from what I hear. Could be just a rumor.

Dave has some of it...

Yes, the mild one is able to jam ALL DAY and not get hot. Some of that is due to that huge "Be Cool" radator up front and that big fan. This is why I am so up on these big block things.... Hey Kurt, I don't remember you asking for the wheel?? All you had to do was ask, you know I am always willing to share the fun... Glad you and Andy had a good time, and that you did make it back O.K. See you next time you come to town, and will see you at the shoot out.... Think on this, " A red car to take on ANYONE " should I pack up the red one that you say on your trip, or the other one that you went for a ride in by my house??? Let me know your ideas on this by P.M. Kurt... Will be talking to you.....Rich

Rich, I'm sure it would definitely be fun for you to take "A red car to take on ANYONE", but it might not be as fun for everyone else knowing their demise after first run they witness. The other red car would be more in the spirit of things. Either way, I look forward to seeing a red car in St. Louis :)

Making up my mind....Kurt K.

Well I have been thinking on what to bring to the shoot out.. too many cars and not enought trailers to pull. So here is the deal, It will be a red car and it will be in keeping with the theme " Run what you got" Maybe we can find a race, maybe not, either way I will be there... How much rubber we leave in St. Louis is another matter. Any way you cut it, it will be fun... Now if only we can get Jimmie D. to pull from the other side of the world to play..... How about it??? Do you want to make the trip??? maybe bring your "Red Cobra" if the bird is not up to the trip....OH well only a month to wait till the big gig.....Rich

Back