Question about restoring the interior

C5 Corvette

Hello everyone. I have just received a 1989 Tbird SC over the weekend. This car is going to be my long term restoration project and I am very excited. The few questions that I want to post to you Tbird owners is this: I am having a problem trying to find information on where to purchase interior parts like the whole dashboard, doorpanels, and new seats. Also I can't find anything on a new rear bumper for the SC. I have searched numerous sites on the subjects to no prevail. So now I turn to you guys to help me. Information on this subject will be appreciated.
Thank You.:)

You're not going to find remanufactered parts for these cars. You are going to need to check with salvage yards, and or the parts for sale section of this website to pickup bumpers or interior pieces. Either that or contact Ford directly. Various dealers may still have old stock they haven't gotten rid of yet.

Thank you very much

I thank you guys very much on the information that you two have gave me. I will put both references to good use. I thank you again.:D

Ebay, Ebay, Ebay!!! That is your best bet next to salvage yards and the Classifieds section on this site! I have found everything I could possibly need with those 3 options.

Back