is this possible?????????

got-sc?

i know that this is a stupid question but is it possible to add an additional supercharcher to and sc like a paxton or maybe even adding a turbo i know its probably not possible but just wondering ..... i also was thinkink of a idea for keeping our intercoolers cold for racing puposes only and it might sound kinda weird i was thinkin that if we could remove the rubber air duct for the intercooler and have a refreezable ice pack with air passages to let air threw to be either removable mountable in front or something like a slip in because i noticed that if you remove that rubber duct you get better air flow and you can fit my idea in there all we would have to do is get the mesurements and the manuf too do it what do you gys think ?? let me know i may just have some stupid ideas

"i know that this is a stupid question but is it possible to add an additional supercharcher to and sc like a paxton or maybe even adding a turbo i know its probably not possible but just wondering"

Your question has been asked many times before. Yes it could be done, but it would probably be better with the other options rather than sticking with the Eaton.

"i also was thinkink of a idea for keeping our intercoolers cold for racing puposes only and it might sound kinda weird i was thinkin that if we could remove the rubber air duct for the intercooler and have a refreezable ice pack with air passages to let air threw to be either removable mountable in front or something like a slip in because i noticed that if you remove that rubber duct you get better air flow and you can fit my idea in there all we would have to do is get the mesurements and the manuf too do it what do you gys think"

It's been done many times before. I have an IC with an area for dry ice on the side. Not the best one I've seen but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick I guess.

Jeff

Back