What do you guys make of this?

Man! Someone would have to Freekin' Love Mustangs to Pony up that kind of money.

Plus, a car like that probably won't get you many dates. I mean, well, it's kind of uh, not attractive...

Back in college a guy I knew had a super CJ 428 in a '71 fast back. The headers had enough pipe in them to plumb my house. I had a '73 SD 455 Trans Am and could only keep up on the curves.

Looks like an excellent restoration of a bare-bones stripper 428 SCJ Mustang ... not sure if he'll get the $100k asking price or not though ... my guess would be in the $60 - 70k range. Probably a few schools of thought as to which would be more valuable ... a stripper notchback that is apparently one of one made, or a fastback with more equipment on it.

cheers
Ed Nicholson
SCCoO

Come on get real.

That is not even a 69 that is a 70 clone. I wouldn't buy it even if I could afford it. You can have that go fast in a straight line muscle car. I'll take a great handling street cruiser over that any day. Hell the speed limit is 65 anyway. My dad sold his 69 428 scj mach 1 dark green with the shakerhood back in 1972 for 900.00 cause that is all it was worth and the chargers and roadrunners with their HEMIs were blowing everything away in the early 70's good luck finding buyer. Crazier thing have happend.

Bro, who said it was a '69?

As far as 65 mph speed limit, maybe in your state, but not in mine. And who the hell stops at the speed limit?

But I agree, Good alround street cruiser anyday. For 100K, I can get a ZO6 And the world's fastest SC Thunderbird!

Having 1 of 2 cars made would be pretty cool but I really think $100K is pretty steep regardless. I'd rather have one of the GT350s anyway. Just like the looks.

I wouldn't buy it, but then I don't have the money to really consider it either. If I were loaded I'd be another Jay Leno with an aircraft hanger for my cars. So I guess I might in that case. :D
What I'd really love to have is one of those Eleanor cars that Shelby is putting out, based on Gone in 60. What does he call it? Shelby 500GT-E? Or 350? Awesome car. Goes for a lot more than $100k, IIRC.

Back