remember my cutting out problem?

SCboost

well i disconnected my battery for about 30 minutes. came back to it started it up and drove down the street. tried boosting...just like 5psi. no problems. slowly throughout the day i boosted more and more until i got to WOT. its fine now. i thoguht i needed plugs and wires. which i ordered today. and new belts!!! but anyway i don't understand why this problem started...and fixed itself. any ideas on what it could have been now? steve.

. Maybe it is injectors and they need to be cleaned or maybe it is plugs and wires and the weather cooling down has just helped you out until you change plugs and wires.

TTT anyone with any moe ideas. thanks aaron. it is a possibility. maybe the cool weather just decreased the resistance in a bad wire just enough to run perfectly. who knows. stupid SC's. haha. thanks. anyone else want to tell me why my car would cut out at 5psi a week before and now let me go WOT? and hte only change was disconnecting my battery for 30 minutes. anyone? thanks guys. steve.

Sometimes its related to the adaptive learning of the computer. Sounds like that was your problem and you took care of it.

Back