Ford Power Festival, Moroso Motorpark Oct. 25-26

kamakazie_1

Ok, guys heres another event that we've been talking about.. Please, if you are going to go, register with them as a club affiliation of SCCOA. If there are enough of us showing on Sunday for the TBird class they might open up an SC class for us but we have to get registered early enough, and make sure of the club affiliation..

Ford Power Festival

SC Yall there..

RJ :D

Just curious to what the benefit of having our own SC class would be....Awards, Races, ???? just curious,

Jeremy

First and second place trophys for the show in each class and she said something else while we were talking.... How you doing Jeremy?? haven't heard much from you lately....

RJ

OK count me in on this one if other SC's are going to be there. I'll attend on Sunday. My brother has attended this show with his Stang the last several years and has said it is pretty good. Lets try to get a good SC turn out!

Later,

Bryan

I know you guys love my lists!!

Here goes one..

Me (Richard) and my better half (kamakazie_1) (95 SC)
Dan and better half (onequiksc) (Fine 89 SC)
Bob and better half (Bob Pringle) (Fine 93 SC)
Bryan ... better half (SuperChicken89) (Another fine 89 SC)
Ramon ... better half? (Ramon92SC) (92 SC)

Ok who else??

:D

I'll go as long as I get trophy :p

Where do you register...I couldnt find it on there site\

I'm doin alright btw, just been busy with my new job

hey guys, I've got an email into Joanna about the way to register, I noticed there wasn't a form there either.. As soon as she answers me I'll get it posted for you..

RJ

Hey guys count me in too (94SC)

In the past I have just registered when I arrived and they set up the class afterwards. But if there is an early registration it might make it easier to have a designated parking area (which has been a problem in the past) Hope the turnout is good.
Keep me up to date on things.
-John

Updated List

Me (Richard) and my better half (kamakazie_1) (Pearl White 95 SC)
Dan and better half (onequiksc) (Fine Black 89 SC)
Bob and better half (Bob Pringle) (Fine Black & Grey 93 SC)
Bryan ... better half (SuperChicken89) (Another fine White 89 SC)
Jeremy V (TBirdSC93) (Blue 93 SC)
John Machen (John Machen) (Black 94 SC)
Mike and Flip (Flip & Mikename) (White 93 SC)

Forgive me guys if I don't have the colors right, I was doing that from memory!!! :D:D :D

Ok who else??

Ok, the word from Joanna at the motorsports park, there is no pre-registration, We just register at the gate when we get in, she's working on the parking issue so we can stay together John.. More to follow..

RJ

Updated List

Me (Richard) and my better half (kamakazie_1) (Pearl White 95 SC)
Dan and better half (onequiksc) (Fine Black 89 SC)
Bob and better half (Bob Pringle) (Fine Black & Grey 93 SC)
Bryan ... better half (SuperChicken89) (Another fine White 89 SC)
Jeremy V (TBirdSC93) (Blue 93 SC)
John Machen (John Machen) (Black 94 SC)
Mike and Flip (Flip & Mikename) (White 93 SC)
Robert and better half?? (Big and Blown) (95 SC)

Forgive me guys if I don't have the colors right, I was doing that from memory!!! :D:D :D

Sure Robert mine is bone stock as you say... well for the most part anyway.. I forgot what color you said you car was.. Was it Blue??

Ok who else??

Blue. The one with the purple hue to it.

No better half at this time, I'm just a rotten whole.lol

Oct 25-26? I'm there.

It won't be bone stock by then.

Thanks

Robert

What days is everyone gonna be there....anyone stayin both days or just sunday? If enough people go both days ill try and get both days off and then con some hotel folks into lettin me get a room for the nite since they don't like us 19 year olds

In the past saturday has been more just to set up parking and some magazines check out the mustangs. I have had very little attention to the t-birds in the past.
I'd say I am planing on going for just sunday, unless work will let me off both days I might drive out for both.
You must make it sunday, saturday is OK but not realy worth alot of trouble unless everyone decides to come.
-John

Ditto, Joyce and I are going down for just Sunday, unless we hit the lotto this weekend, then we might just buy the place!! :D :D

RJ

Looks like everyone are going to hit it on Sunday, what time should we get there? We are open to anything.
Flip:D

That was my next question, does everyone want to meet down on 95 somwhere and we'll all caravan in together??

Thoughts everyone??

RJ

Back