Sccos fishin trip?

lessonintorque

Ok which one of you guys like to fish? I know this isnt car related but ive been out to cocoa beach alot lately and its been really good fishing lately. I figured some of you would like to go shark fishing sometime with me. last night I pulled a 47" hammerhead off the jetty!! We also pulled 12 other eating sized fish in total. This may not interest some of you but hey I just figured Id invite, Your gaurunteed to at LEAST catch a buzz:D and at least a few small sharks. let me know. Oh and Rich you cant tell me you dont fish, you gots a big pickem-up truck:D :D :D Mike

You just thought it was a big pickumuptruck there Mike, you should see it now after the front axle swap!! Gained another two inches in stance...

Now you've got me missing my Hurst bassboat I had!!! I might have to come out and watch one night there...

:D

RJ

You got 2 inches out of that axle huh? thats beefy. So you like to fish? cuz Im going constantly. Matter of fact im leaving in about an hour to go again, after that monster I pulled in last night I got to go back to the same spot. If your ever interested let me know. And Im missing your bass boat too, that would be lots of fun!

Yep, and if I didn't have to haul the gooseneck horse trailer with the thing I'd buy a new set of those 37" tall ProComp XTerrains to put on it... Momma has a hard enough time climbing in it now with them stubby little legs she's got...

1978 18' Hurst, last year they made the modified perfomance hull on them, 150HP Merc.... Power T/T and trans jack.... she would flat get up and fly.....

We'll have to get together one night out there, you me and Jeremy and see what your catching...

See ya guys, I'm going to bed..

RJ

hey mike, i just moved into my apartment sunday night. im down to go fishin sometime for sure. we are going to have to meet up soon so we can drink a few beers and try and find why my sc runs like @ss. let me know whens a good time to meet up, i might want to hit up the track this fri or wed. so let me know brian

beedogg91 said:
hey mike, i just moved into my apartment sunday night. im down to go fishin sometime for sure. we are going to have to meet up soon so we can drink a few beers and try and find why my sc runs like @ss. let me know whens a good time to meet up, i might want to hit up the track this fri or wed. so let me know brian

Hey Brian, I need your email address so Jeremy can update the webpage...

RJ

Brian- give me your phone #, I live right down the street my brother. And if your SC is running like *** with all that work you got done to it, Im pissed, cuz I dont have half that and I was hoping it would run better with more mods!! My # is 407-281-4891 MIKE

kama: beedogg23@hotmail.com
mike: yea we need to meet up, ill be around till atleast ten tonight, if you read this soon and want to meet up let me know, my cell number is 352 5840232 i dont know my local number yet, but ill make sure to give it to you when i get it. brian

Last edited:
hey mike, i just tried calling you to see when you want to meet up. its a good thing you live right down the street cause today when i started up the beast the brakes are acting funny. well give me a call when you get this. brian

Back