Who's comin to E-town??

T

ThunderChik

Who's comin to E-town??

As Lee posted earlier, we're having our first track meet of the season on April 21st. Info once again....

2nd Annual SLP Customer Appreciation Day. (Gates open 9:00 AM, 1st Round 1:00 PM). PLUS - Real Street Night - all muffled vehicles welcome. Plus - RS* + IMPORT ELIM* +TSB + Mustang Showdown I. (Gates 3:00 PM)

Well, now who's coming and who's not?? We're gonna plan on meeting around noonish(12 or 1). If anyone needs help with directions or any questions, I can hopefully help you out, you can email me at SCThunderchick@yahoo.com. As April 21st comes closer, if you guys want we can talk about meeting before english town, such as on the turnpike, and going from there. Let me know what you think...Hope to see you all there!

Alicia
1994 white SC, auto, STOCK
Jersey VP of SCCoGNY

Re: Who's comin to E-town??

i can help (maybe :) ) with directions as well if anyone needs them. ozzzie@mindless.com

i unfortunately won't be able to make it on april 21st because i'll still be in college. but if you guys plan on metting any time after mid-may i'll be able to make it :)

I'm going to try to come. I don't know if I can bring the car, because I'm going to be pulling off the road for a few weeks to do some work, but i'd love to meet some of you people.

Re: Re: Who's comin to E-town??

Ill be there.. even though im SCless we will be trying to get my friend's C5 into the 11's on street tires.. it will be good to see you guys again anyhow..

Dennis

Planning on it!! Hope the weather is better than last year when we tried this. Did anyone see the above post about the swap meet 4/27-29?

Mark G.

I plan on coming down for this one. Are we sure that we can race? Last time I came down for the Imports in October, I was not allowed to race even thought it said, All Muffled vehicles welcome. Can we verify this?

Re: Where

We should be able to... SLP Customer App. day would mean its a Chevy thing.. but i dont see why we cant run T-n-T.. Kwanza the met will be at ETown.. Check out www.etownraceway.com for directions on how to get there..

Dennis

I'm Coming, any special place to meet? Are we gonna be able to take it down the track?

I would say meet in the pit area.. Look for the large amount of SC's.. I for one vote by the gas stand.. Its easy to locate so there wont be a problem in finding the other SC's.. It shouldnt be a problem running test an tune either.. i will be there with my friend and his C5.. We have been trying to get that damn car into the 11's on street tires since the racing season has opened.. maybe that will be our lucky weekend..

Dennis

I Think I Can,I think I can,i think i can

Back