SC on the LIE last night..

K

KwikSC

SC on the LIE last night..

Who was the black SC on the LIE last night at 11 pm around exit 39? You had 2 gauges in a gauge pod and what looked to me like a custom exhaust with chrome rims.. Your car was sweet!!

Dennis

black sc

THANKS DUDE THAT WAS MY CAR WAS MY CAR ON THE LIE THAT U SAW LAST NIGHT, ITS A 89 AUTO WITH HAS A LITTLE BIT OF MODS NOT MUCH HAS SOME WORK TO THE TRANS FLOWMASTER EXHAUST WITH HOLLOWED OUT CATS CHROME OPTIMA RIMS 17'S WITH 255 40 17 ALL AROUND JUST COT DONE PAINTING THE CAR OVER AND REBUILT THE MOTOR IN T FOR THE HELL OF IT DONR ALL THE WORK MY SELF BEING I AM A MECHANIC LIVE IN QUEENS GOT ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE CAR LET ME KNOW WILL BE GLAD TO HELP IF I CAN

89SC MATT

Re: black sc

Sweet i was in the black Eddie Bauer Explorer that wuz slowing down to take a look at your SC.. lol..

Dennis

BLACK SC

I REMEMBER NOW HEADING WEST BOUND. THEN U TOOK OF IN FRONT OF ME WERE A LITTLE CLOSE BEHIND ME TOO LOL

Re: BLACK SC

Yep that wuz me and I dont have my SC anymore.. But when i did me and my friend rebuilt the motor by ourselves too.. The numbers in my signature showed we did a pretty decent job too :)

Dennis

Back