? RPM's after white gauge install?????

ERamos

I installed my white face gauges about a month ago but I just finished a bunch of other work and just got my SC runnin again.
My ? is my car looks to be idling very low but not quite sure if I may have the gauge pin on wrong or what. I forget if there is only one keyed location you can put that gauge pin back on or can I have it slotted on there a little too low. The car is running very nicely at what looks to be low RPM's, I just don't what to be redlining the crap out of the car, hahahah.

I just installed a cold air intake, a 10% SC pulley, a 180 thermostat, and new belts if that answers any of the low idle reasons???????

you should be able to tell if it is idling correct, listen to the engine, imagine the cars without tachometers... you should be able to know if the idle sounds right, if its low you will feel it, if its high you'll hear it... whats it idling at?

Idle

it shows to be idling around 500 rpms, normal it would be closer to 1000, I am wondering if I could have put the pin on (being off by 1000 rpms or so) wrong or is there only one keyed way it can go back on. I just installed this stuff, how am I supposed to be able to tell if it is off by 500-1000 rpms on the gauge, its not drastically reading off. I am looking for someone who also installed the gauges and can remember how the pin when back on.

Thanks

Come on

How am I supposed to be able to tell in that little of range, I have barely driven the car in the past 3 years, my damn Lexus I can't tell the difference between 1000 and 5000....hahahh

Gauge install

the pin (gauge indicator) can be put on wrong for sure, there are just little slots and it can be slotted on anywhere on the gauge, mine was way off, about 800 rpms when I re-installed my gauges, I fixed it last night.

Back