What is this little thing...

darkstar_one

somebody tell me what is this thing on the pic that i attached... the blue arrow is pointing to it..

Attachments

• tbird.jpg
    tbird.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 238
but can i hook up a fuel pressure gauge in a gauge pod inside the car and connect it there? or how will that work

You can, but you want a gauge that converts the fuel pressure to an electrical signal. Absolutely don't want a 30-60psi fuel line routed into the passenger compartment. Last time I looked at AutoMeter the signal converter/sensor for a 0-60 psi gauge was too big to place directly on that (schraeder) valve & I didn't want to chance running a short fuel line over to say the inner fender where the sensor could be mounted. However, if you can find the right offset fitting to place the sensor clear of the supercharger collar you could have a winner.
Jim.

If your fuel pressure gauge has a sending unit, you can remove that schraeder valve from the fuel rail and put your sending unit there. Once the valve is out, you may need an adapter to put in the sending unit. The hole size is 1/16" NPT, a lot of sending units are 1/8" NPT.

Back