PDA

View Full Version : Heladio Contrares

POLICE
08-07-2003, 04:43 PM
I am Detective Anthony S. Emrich Fremont Police Department 1141 W. State Street Fremont, Ohio 43420 (419) 332-0462. I am investigating Heladio Contrares for internet crimes. Some of you have heard of me from Stephen Furman. I was able to assist him in getting his $400.00 back. I was not aware that Heladio has so many victims from all over the world. I am going to start a muti jurisdictional case but I will need all of your assistance. I have joined this Forum temporarily to get as much information to help support my case. I need all victims to make contact with me by the end of August. I am going to try to make closure. First thing is I will not gaurantee anybody anything. I will do my job to the best of my ability. Heladio if you are reading this your in some trouble my friend. Its better for you to contact me rather than I make contact with you. You have some explaining to do. I found you once I will find you again

:D ASE 643

***** Administrator Note:

I have spoken with Detective Emrich on the phone and this is a legitimate post. Please give him a call at the number listed if you have been a victim of these scams.

Original bad seller's post is here:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21323

George Davenport SCCoA Administrator (8/7/3)

ThunderRoad
09-09-2003, 10:17 AM
thanks on behalf of all the sccoa,s it,s great to have your help...................FAST FREDDIE:rolleyes: :cool: :D

jezdfax
04-09-2004, 03:02 PM
It was really great to hear that the detective from Fremont was able to assist you guys. Being a police officer myself, just by the way he dogged this guy in able to help some of you get your money back, you should all do your best and write his chief a letter explaining your gratitiude.
In one response, he advised he was attempting to get promoted and hoped you all could assist him. I think he deserves that promotion just by the way he handled this case. If he is a hard working police officer, he will no doubt be a hard working supervisor.