For Sale 1989 Super Coupe 5 speed t-bird

Tom Miller

My son has a 1989 gray/silver super coupe with rebuilt heads and new head gaskets. It has 111,000 miles on it. New clutch and tranny in the last year. Need to sell he is heading to school this fall and needs to keep his school loan down.

Located in NW Missouri

100 miles N of Kansas City MO

please email any questions of for photo's

660-726-3338

He was asking $2500.00 but I will convince him to take less.
He should be home later this evening Shoot him a offer.

Thanks

Tom

where?

what town exactly are you in. i am kinda interested in it. i live in kirksville mo.

Albany MO

We live in Albany MO about 25 miles west of I-35 at Bethany exit.
It take me approx 2 hrs to get from here to Macon just to give you a rough idea.

If you want to come up give me a call at 660-726-3338 and I will give you better directions.

Tom

Yes we still have it,

Now that spring is here , I am thinking about relisting in on this forum. Its a nice car someone needs to be driving it.

Tom

i have a lx and am thinkin about buyin a supercoupe. Is there any little problems with the car, and is there any pics i can see of it. My budget is tight but might work out. Also how long ago was the heads/gaskets replaced? Im in troy mo

tmayzinstbird said:
i have a lx and am thinkin about buyin a supercoupe. Is there any little problems with the car, and is there any pics i can see of it. My budget is tight but might work out. Also how long ago was the heads/gaskets replaced? Im in troy mo

The car is still here, my son has moved to Kansas City to be closer to his job. His cell # is 816-387-3820 if you want to try and get ahold of him. He is working long hours this week 16 yeasterday so he may be tough to get ahold of until Sat afternoon.

The car has less than 50 miles on the heads / gaskets etc.

we had a hail storm here a couple weeks ago and it got a few dents and dings in it. No broken glass just dings.

If you can get ahold of him and are still interested I will get some photo's sent your way this weekend.

Thanks for asking

Tom

Back