Plugs and Cold Air Intake

MysticGohan51

First off.....whats the best way to get to the spark plugs on these cars that won't take all day..i will have access to a lift but besides that what should i do to make this go easy.......secondly i am going to be putting in a densecharger cold air intake i got off ebay.....but i don't see how the heck the thing fits......the hole looks too small from where the air silencer is attached....anyone done this before....if so what does it entail.....hope to hear some good thoughts soon.....

Don

I pulled as much out of the way as possible as I tried to get most from top, yet I think most people like to get most underneath. Long skinny arms are a bonus. I think I saw a site at MN12 Performance describing the best way to replace the plugs.

http://www.mn12performance.com/mn12how-to/sparkplugs/sparkplugs.htm

Also I used Anti-Seize on the plug threads. Once you strip a spark plug hole out you will wish you paid 99 cents for some of this stuff. Mine is a '90 so the brake master cylinder resevoir is in the way. I heard the late models have a smaller one making it much easier.

Back