NASCAR SILICON RACEWAY INFO

L

Lugen

NASCAR SILICON RACEWAY INFO

Hi,
Let me know how many are actually going I can reserve a race at the Restaurant.. If not still give me a head count so I can see IF we need reservations. ASAP!!
Here is the link to the site
www.smsonline.com/centers...enter.html

Hell i'm not even sure its a restaurant :)

I'll be there

Fur sur. If for no other reason, just want to see how Dennis gets his car there.

Mark

Re: I'll be there

Uhh why is it u assume my car doesnt run Mark? Ill be there with bell's on and looks like ill be dragging Spiro and Russ along too...

Dennis

you guys can freeze your a$$ off outside trying to

find each other The palisades park mall is huge. I reccomend that you all just meet outside the raceway or if I can make it I will take a magic marker and write sccoa on a piece of cardboad so you know where to meet. geesh just a little fyi the palisades park mall has four floors and sits on over a hundred acres of land with 200,000 parking spots. not including the parking garage under the mall. don't mean to sound like a $hit head but c'mon people. Ok I have the perfect spot. no one will get lost. As you face the silicone raceway there is a siting area (like bleachers) to the right of it just the other side of the kiddy amusement arcade(big lion or dog out front in a clown suit) with the flying rocket ships in the window. Going towards the neon rollercoaseter and the carosell a floor down it is called the bla bla bla pavilion or something. no one ever sits there plop your buts down on the bottom row to the left and everone swallow you ego and ask are you with SCCOA. I hope to make it because some of my buds from conn are coming down.

LAter
Black Thunder
"drive it hard and don't look back"

Parking......

if we want to park together, there is supposed to be a small outside lot around to the left as you enter the mall from the thruway. She said not many cars park there. It's just past a Filene's Basement store.
I'll try to get more specifics on the lot.

Mark

NASCAR

They never got back to me so I'll call again tomorrow.
Lee

Back