Not sure if I'll be making it : (

T

ThunderChik

Not sure if I'll be making it : (

Sadly, I'm not sure now if I will be making it. My close friend's uncle died just after midnight on new years and I'm not sure what sat will bring. But I hope to make it, we'll see what happens. Also, I definitely do not own any article of clothing that has a thunderbird or couger on it. And wouldn't it be better to meet in the parking lot, like outside of a macy's or something, it would be easier to find each other! Oh, and exactly how big is this mall???

Alicia
'94 SC

Re: Not sure if I'll be making it : (

Dennis,
Never Screw with the Vice President.. he's there to REPLACE ya ;)

Re: Not sure if I'll be making it : (

Well that sux.. (in best Eddie Murphy voice) "THATS IT the meet is called off.. Alicia cant come she done fucked everything up now..." LoL seriously though im sorry to hear bout ur friend's uncle passing and please relay my condolensces to their family and hope u will be able to make it on Sat.. If not oh well.. next time..

Dennis

PS- Lee i also heard u were gonna comb and gel those 3 hairs you have for her.. ;)

That just means.........

We'll have to meet again soon if Alicia can't join us this time. Now, Pat's gonna have to find his own way.
This is going to be interesting.

Sorry to hear sad news. Tell your friend to smile - smiles always look good on people. If you can't make it this time, you'll have to bring your friend next time.

Hey Dennis, you gonna let Russ push your car all the way to Rockland? Or did he bag it to go skiing just cause we had a little dusting of snow?

Mark

Re: That just means.........

I dont know WTF u talkin about Mark.. MY car is running.. Albeit i crapped out the plugs on the NOS passes and have yet to replace them she fires every morning and takes me to work with no problems.. ;)

Dennis

PS- i say we all jsut dress heavily and meet in the lot

Dennis, the first time I saw your car.........

was last August at LID and the top was off. You did get it back together in time for a nice run down the track though.

Speaking of meeting, one of my cohorts at work says there's a place around the side near Filene's that is usually not heavily trafficed. She said when you enter the mall from the thruway go to the left and around the mall. There's a small open lot there that not many people park in.

There's also a place to eat right across from the NASCAR place - Dave & Busters (something like that).

Mark

Re: Dennis, the first time I saw your car.........

Nice run? U call a 15.3@93 a nice run? Man then u need to take a gander as to when i pull 13's with it..lol I personally dont care where we meet.. I am immune to cold weather hot weather wet weather snow weather.. So anywhere will do for me :)

Dennis

You should know......

A running SC is a Great SC - Doesn't matter if it's a little slow at the time!

Back