Directions to Palisades Mall

K

KwikSC

Directions to Palisades Mall

Courtesy of Russ:

The Tappan Zee crosses the HUdson about 18 miles north of the George Washington. Its also known as I-87 which later becomes the NY Thruway.

You can reach it via the Major Deegan (the highway that runs past Yankee Stadium) for NYC/LI folks. Take I87 North till you hit the Tappan Zee (no toll for going northbound) and its either the 1st or 2nd exit after the bridge (the mall will be on your left). The exit name is like "Mall Road", hard to miss.

For upstaters and NJ/PA people, try this. Go north thru Jersey however you like to the GWB and hop on the Pallisades. Go north on Pallisades about 20 miles to exit 9S (I think) which connects you to the NY Thruway. Take NY Thruway south 1 or 2 exits and the mall is on your right (exit is called Mall Crossing road or something equally inventive).

I'm sure you can get better directions off www.mapquest.com but its really hard to miss seeing as how its visible from the highway.

Once you get there, its up to you guys to figure out how to find each other

Dennis

PS- Be there around 2ish

Probably meet at.......

the NASCAR place we're headed for.

It would be great if we could meet outside and all park in the same area. Anybody know the mall well enough to suggest something?

There are two routes - 303 and 59 that we could meet on and go to the mall as a group. I haven't been up that way in a long time so I'm not sure what's there.

Mark

Back