supercoupe magazine

epconey

I was just wondering if anyone knows about any magazine that is dedicated to the ford thunderbird and features the super coupe. I have been looking but havnt came up with anything.

no such magazine exists.

I work for a magazine distribution house, and I would have had it by now if it was out there.

There are no thunderbird magazines. Plenty of mustang ones but no thunderbird magazines.

A decent ford mag is muscle mustangs and fast fords, but that has alot of mustang stuff, and very little fast ford coverage.

JH

The only continued coverage that we got was the "chargin thunder " issues that were done thru the club.I asked about this when the club posted about membership questions,i was told that maybe later they might start it up again.

Hey guys,
I just got to thinking. I can start a SC magizene for everyone. I can have all the latest tips and ideas and pictures. Thats a good idea. With some help from you guys (pics, ideas, money ect.) we can get this going. Let me know. I am more than willing to get this going. Later yall.

George

ILIKEJUGZ - would you be including some JUGZ in that magazine? That would be sweet, a magazine about all my favorite things...

who would make it?

it would only sell a few thousand copys ,
but hell if it was a tbird mag Id pay up to $10 a copy for a real mag,

Back