for sale

MY90SC

rear bumper cover in perfect condition off of 90 SC black in color no cracks or breaks $200.00

hood from same car also in very good condition some surface bubbles but the front lip and edges are all clean. $100.00

spare blower and plenum $150.00

looking to clean up my parts pile a little bit

they are alpine subs thats all I know i can post some pics some time this week

I will also be selling a set of headlights that I spent about 2 hrs on each light sanding and polishing they look brand new for $100.00 also post pics some time this week

Greg,
the blower would need a snout seal I'm sure but it was quiet when it was on the car and running.

So did I not ask for the blower first or who stuck it up my phuckin *** with out even posting it,because I deffinitly wanted it.Who is the silent wheasel????:mad: :mad: :mad:

Greg,
I am sorry but I also have it listed on the parts for sale board and in your post it says that you "may be interested" I was expecting an e-mail or a PM from you wanting it after my post but didn't recieve anything in the meantime someone else PM'd me with their intention of buying it.
Again I apoligize. Had you asked me in your post to hold it for you or contacted me to reserve it I would have and I think you know that.

Greg, it was I who PM'ed Ron and told him I would buy it. I need one because mine is coming to the end of its life - rattles and growls, etc.

I haven't had access to the InterNet since the power outage, and on Monday I saw Ron was selling one, so I PM'ed him. I didn't read through the thread (until just now) and I had no idea you or anyone else was interested.

Sorry about that bud. It was not my intention to "beat out anyone"... I asked Ron if anyone had purchased the unit yet, and if not, then I would. I don't know what else to say... :(

I hope no one took my reply the wrong way I was just venting about how I feel the same as Greg because I was going to buy something last night on the forsale page and I asked the guy what shipping would be and as I was waiting to get back on some other guy jumped in and got it I was a little mad.

I'm glad some one like Paul will be able to make good use of it.

Back