need opinion on next mods

ZOOMBUGGY3

i would like to know what you guys think about this and what would you do?

ok i have rebuilt my spare supercharger and ported the inlet side and outlet side. and i am planning on installing it soon.now with the list of mods that i have listed below.

would u guys recomend a afpr?

or do you guys think that i am not at the point were i would need a afpr.

next mod

My guess is that you're leaving alot on the table w/ your MAF.I had done alot of stuff and then got a Pro-M 77 and it made a kick in the butt difference.

you really think so even tho i recently upgraded to the 94maf.
now what about the afpr should i put one in or just forget about it and just install my new blower?

mods

Forget the AFPR and larger injectors.The 30's are good for 300 hp.My air/fuel ratio was 12.25:1 at 5,700 rpm's and I'm at about 305 hp.Get a Pro-M 75 or larger.I like them cause they tune with electronics rather than the samplin' tube.I had them tune mine a little on the fat side to help protect my hg's.

well thanks for actually answering my question that i asked from the beging.but now i got another questionu said the pro-m 75mm was tuned by the electronics. is the tuneing something that i can do myself at home.that way i cantune it so it is emissions friendly when i go for inspection.

Nope

It is something they tune. You tell them the size of the injectors and what type of car you have. They will do the tune. The only ****** part is when you do upgrade the injectors you will need to send the MAF back to be recalibrated.

I would suggest underdrive pullies, a rasied top and a 5% overdrive pully for the blower.

Dave

The only ****** part is when you do upgrade the injectors you will need to send the MAF back to be recalibrated.

so what if i get one that uses sampling tubes?

I would suggest underdrive pullies, a rasied top and a 5% overdrive pully for the blower.

i thought about a 5% pulley but i already get 11psi boost untill i hit 4000 rpm's then it slowly increases 1.5-2 psi more. is this normal with my mods.

and for underdrive pulleys do they make the water pump and alternator spin slower or faster.

ZOOMBUGGY3 said:
so what if i get one that uses sampling tubes?
Don't, you will probably need a dyno tune

i thought about a 5% pulley but i already get 11psi boost untill i hit 4000 rpm's then it slowly increases 1.5-2 psi more. is this normal with my mods.
I would say so.

and for underdrive pulleys do they make the water pump and alternator spin slower or faster.
:mad: Slower, otherwise they would be OVERdrive pulleys as with the supercharger, spinning it faster.

MAF tuning

Just tell Pro_M to add a couple of percent of fuel cause you want to protect your hg"s.They will know what that means.And by the way,mine was passing emmissions w/ blown out cats.It's almost Honda like w/ new cats.I also have 206,000 on origional hg's.

Fun Ford Weekend

That is what FFW stands for!

It's drag racing, swap meet and on Sunday most of the MN12 owners will be at the car show. It's a cool event! It's right in Epping at New England Dragway!

Before you say you can't go,,,,,
A hit is being placed on all SCCONE members who don't show!

....>SO be there!! LOL! J/K

I was there last year, but not to many sc's showed up. Hopefully you can find the time.

Skip

im not doing nothing this sunday maybe ill go.how much is it to get in and to do a couple of passes down the track? are we all meeting up im one spot. the passenger side of my car is not looking to pretty right now.ill see if i can get some of the sc's around here to go

You'll have to check the website for pricing. I think it's 20 bux to get in the door. I have no idea what it costs to enter the car show.

Hope to see youu there!

Skip

Back