FINALLY!!! ...Eibachs and Bilsteins are in!

SeanMatteson

In case you haven't seen my thread over on the SCCoO forum, check out this link.

I've included lots of pics, and details of some of the problems I ran into.

This swap included installing new polyurethane knuckle bushings, and replacing the rear inner upper control arm bushings (eccentric).

The ride has improved more than words can say!!! :D

Best regards,

Sean

Cograts Sean! I myself put my eibachs on, and was an experience itself.

You right.. when completing one side, the other seems so much easier!

You'll enjoy the handling it will provide... along with the looks you will get.

GREAT JOB SEAN!!

Jeff B.

Thanks, Jeff!

The more I drive the car, the more I love the new ride.

She's still sitting a little higher in the back end than I'd like, but I've got about 10 psi in each air bag, and the springs have only been loaded down since last night. I'm hoping she'll still settle a little more.

Cheers,

Sean

Ed,

Thanks for the reassurance! You're starting to scare me now, because she's pretty low up front already. ;)

If you get a moment, would you mind emailing me the good alignment specs that you recommended to Bill back when he had his springs installed? That's something else I'd like to take care of in the next couple of days.

Best regards,

Sean

SEAN -

If you could lets see a before shot w/o eibach's and a after shot of your SC with those baby's on.

I like to see the difference... everyone's stance seems to be a little different because of the wheels & tires they choose.

Do you still have your Factory Rims on?

Throw those pictures up and SHOW OFF your Supercoupe!!!!

Jeff B.

Jeff,

I didn't have any time to play with the car this weekend, other than giving it a quick bath tonight.

I'll try to get some good after shots in the next day (assuming it is going to be nice out tomorrow), and post a couple here. You can see some before shots on my member's page.

Cheers,

Sean

Back