blowby? oil blows out of dipstick/first car pics.

Charkly

Hi guys-i just got my car back, 93 5 speed, and upon driving it have determined that it is blowing large amounts of oil out of the dipstick tube when its driven. The car fills with smoke, and it smokes behind me. Other than the smoke, the car runs like a million dollars-much better than i had anticipated. Also, it runs around the lower middle of the temp gauge when you just cruise around, but if you drive it the way i like too-flogged senseless, then it goes past "norm" to the upper 3/4 of the gauge-its got a 180 deg. stat in it too-ive also cut the #14 wire on the fan control, but that only helps at low speeds b/c its my understanding that the fan shuts off at like 45 or something. the rad. is recent, and the t-stat is new.

here are my mods-

scp headers
true dual exhaust with h-pipe
10% blower pulley
underdrives
76m C&L maf
75mmtb
scp cold air intake

probably more but i cant remember-and for those that care, here are the non-engine mods-

95 front end, clear corners, eibach pro kit, poly bushings, 3:27s, trunk mounted battery, 245/35zr18 tires with 5 spoke silver rims, tasteful spoiler-lol, candy apple pearl paint, shaved side molding, shaved emblems, so on and so forth-also, for those that care, heres the first pic of my car-its kinda dark in the picture, but take a look-let me know if you like it.

Attachments

• tbird.jpg
    tbird.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 164
Two things, could be easy like PCV could be clogged causing it to pressurize crankcase. Could also be, hopefully not, rings going bad causing crankcase to be pressurized. That's a bad one because you're looking at a rebuild then.

Back