Radiator Fan

MysticGohan51

anyone know here where i can get the kit the makes the fan work.....i have my 14 wire cut so it is constantly on low speed fan when the key is turned...but id like to have the kit that makes both the high and low speed fan work...i saw on here long ago somebody said something about...hope somebody can help me...Thanks for your time....

Don

yeah thanks sighing sarcastically....i didn't ask for a search....i already looked smart guy....if anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it....

why would i wanna do what......if you are referring to my last post i guess the guy deleted what he wrote....my fan only works at low speed i wanna have the kit that fixes it and goes to low and high speed...

Last edited:
That wiring diagram is on the other cooling fan post today.

No i was wondering why youre cutting wires and trying to manipulate the fan.
I now see by your last post that high speed does not work. Am I correct?
If so have you done any diagnostics to the fan relays and wiring before you started cutting wires?
If your high speed doesnt work cutting wires isnt going to make it work.
You have to troubleshoot the wiring to determine what the problem is.
Do you have a VOM?

There have been some good discussions, diagrams, and pictures about the fan and wiring. Some threads on kits to regulate the fan. I suggested using the search tool so you could find those. If high speed is out in the fan motor those are available at Auto Zone, etc. If it is a fan reg or other problem then those past threads can help. If none of those help then could you explain a little more what you have and havn't done?

Back