My Cougar died last night!

MadMerc

I was on my way home from a friends place last night around 2am, when out of nowere my car backfired and stalled...so I manage to coast into the IGA parking lot on Henderson and could not get it started again.
Right now it's still in the shop, and they said part of the problem was with my DIS...
They said they tried another DIS out of another S/C and that helped get a spark, but it still didnt start.

I just hope it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg to fix, cause I'm on a limited budget right now cause I'm starting school next month.

P.S. Bill if that was you helping them out at Cutting Edge Auto, I would like to thank you!!

Well after searching the entire city, I managed to find a used DIS in good shape for a good price!
I just wish more of these cars were built, cause it's too damn hard to find even the simplest parts sometimes!

Hi yes that was Bill. Have you got you car fixed yet? My engine is finally finished I am picking it up tommorow. Holy crap that was long time just a few glitches we got them all ironed out so if any one else is ready to go through that we know what is possible again. later

Hi will you be up and running soon? Bill and I were talking about taking th eSC's to buffa;o bills on sunday. Maybe we could all take the Supercoupes then. post and lets see if we can made this a go. Its great to have her up and running again. Later.

I just got word my ballancer is being shipped monday...so I wont be up and running for another week or so. :(

Back