Help Me!!

Anybody going to that cruise this weekend? I need a driver cuz my cars in the shop (I'm not legal driving age neways) and i wanna come meet sum of u guys so if anyone thinks they could take me it would be greatly appreciated
-Chris
PS: I'll pay the entrance fee of $10.00

Sorry, I'm not going.. I'm gonna drive off a Cliff before i'll go to that cruise thing ;)

Also with that being said.. I usually do not allow passengers in my car... :) they always seem to bitch about my driving style :)

Amire it from a far, since it is rough shape (even thou others say no :rolleyes: ) Also i went for a cruise tonight (Friday) to Whistler and Back.. saddly it took like just under 4 hours...

So i'm Out of drving now :)

Also my driving isn't THAT bad.. just got bitched at alot from the Ex's :rolleyes: Specially when i cut corners :)

Last edited:
Ahh it's nothing like drving from Edmonton to Vancouver in one shot thou :)

You can ask afew in the `club' (SCCoWC) i love doign the run from Whistler and back.. Specially at night like Midnight on... Saddly with them `improving' it.. it's just not gonna be the same :(

when to they start their "improvements"? Hopefully i'll still be able to make it up there for a cruise when i finally get my license... we'll have to plan one... do u think it'll still be the same by April?
{edit}
how long did it take u to get to edmonton and back?

They've started now.. and what i thought was one of the bvest parts between Squmish and whistler.. thing is, You do not do it and not expect to bottom out :) Saddly only time i bottomed out that night was just North of Squamish headingsouth.. Also when i was there at a light.. i think a guy in a Nissan or soemthing wanted to race.. he/she hunked a few times...

But the Part Horseshow bay to Furry creek isnt' bad, if you do not get the pariniod asses in your way .. Also from Pemberton to lillooet is cool too.. if yah do it at night.. watch out for the deer :)

Hey a 10pm cruise there and back would be fun:) But by April it'll be different..

Hope and back from Mission on #7 is cool too :)

Oh'yah, Edmonton to Vancouver is surposeto be Around 12-14 hours.. how long it took me, i forget.. just know i went through ALOT of road construction that made life HELL!!

Back