IC Gasket Guy

68COUGAR

I'm looking for the guy who just sold a set of Intercooler Gaskets on E-bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2427606293&category=33741

Do you make & sell these? Where can I get them? The E-bay auction stated that 4 gaskets were $19.50. Did you ever get your PayPal account fixed?

If anybody know who this guy is (E-bay: tbird88), let me know. His E-bay auction said to see him on the SCCoA forum, so here I am looking for him!

He claims one of the fastest 3 SC's (11.99) uses his gaskets.

Curious 68COUGAR

Attachments

• ic gasket.jpeg
    ic gasket.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 251
E-mail link doesn't work

I tried to E-mail him from his webpage, but the E-mail link only works with MS Outlook or Outlook Express. I don't use either for my E-mail program. Can somebody E-mail me his E-mail address?

My E-ddress is: cougar@qtm.net (that's lower case QTM.NET)

Thanks!

68COUGAR

you need to learn to use the right click method of figuring out links.

Note, his click to e-mail me works with any e-mail system that properly registers itself with the web browser. Which should be almost any of them.

his e-mail is tbird88@datarecall.net

And make sure the subject says "MN12 parts" so that he will look at it right away.

Re: Right Click

I used the right click trick to get his E-ddress.

When I left click on the link, it tries to bring up Outlook or Outlook Express. When it doesn't find either on my HD, it tells me it can't find it & all I can do is close the windows out. Most E-mail links I find on the net, do this.

I use Netscape 7.1 for E-mail & most browsing.

68COUGAR

Did you get ahold of tbird88?

68COUGAR ;)
Did you get ahold of (Wynn tbird88) alright?
His IC gaskets work great 11.911et with no problems no leaks I use them over and over seal right back leak tight.

There the best IC gaskets ever nice setup I bought 2 sets still using first set there great

;)

68COUGAR, thanks for your order, glad you found me. That ad I ran on eBay for gaskets opened a pretty hefty can of worms, I think I'm gettin' close to 240 sets to date.

Anyone know what to do with some 2-1/2" diameter Teflon discs, like maybe about 1,000 of 'em?

Appreciate all of the compliments and referrals, six sets to do tonight and maybe, just maybe I'll get to start on my headers. Had the parts for almost 2 weeks now and ain't been able to set aside time to fit the first tube :mad:

Anyways, thanks again for all the encouragement/offers/propositions ;)

'bird

Back