Has anyone done business with Tirerack.com?

sizemoremk

Just curious, did you buy their roadhazzard warranty??

I'm kinda weary on a roadhazzard warranty over the interenet....

Thanks guys!

I've bought several sets of tires from Tirerack, but never tried the warranty. I'd check who they recommend for local instal, because that's probably where you'll have to go for warranty service.
Jim.

I have bought tires from them. It was a great deal and the shipping was cheap. It was cheaper from them then to buy from goodyear with my dads 25% discount. I did not get a road hazzard warranty. As far as I can tell, a road hazzard program is worthless. It is pro rated. So they will pay you for the percent of tread left on the tire. Dont waste your money.

i agree

got a set of firehawks from them. 171 bucks each and at firestone store were 237. saved a lot. shipping done nicely. never did any warranty, got the tires last year, still look new to this day. id buy from them again.
Damon

I've used them twice and both times they came through for me with a breakthough price. I got a set of winter tires from them on rims and balanced, delivered right to my front door two years ago and I still have them on my junker 90 thunderbird. Dam car flys in the snow with those Dunlops The other time I got a set of all season tires for my wife's car. Both time I saved money and the shipping wasn't bad either considering your have tires sent to you house. I'd do it again but right now I don't need tires. When the SC needs new tires I'm sure I'll get them from tirerack.

I've never used Tire Rack, but have used Discount Tire and www.discounttiredirect.com I purchased a set of tires and the road hazard warranty for the tires off their internet site. About two months after install of the tires I had a blow out. Called them up over the phone, and explained what happened. Less than a week later I had a brand new tire shipped to my door. Then, since Discount Tire stores and the webstie are one adn the same, I went into a local store with the exact same blownout tire, and had them order me a new one using the same road hazard warranty, so I got two brand new tires using the road hazard warranty for one blowout. They never asked for me to return the blown tire to verify if it was indeed blown or not. Also, on Discoutn Tire prices, they will match prices with TireRack.com+mount balance and install, but the prices they show online for thier tires(Discount Tire) include mount/balance/install, and that when you factor in that, the prices are pretty even.

Back