AGAIN!!!! MORE TROPHIES!!!!! JIM AND DON AND DWAYNE>&gt

L

lube70

OK folks, AGAIN, the NJTACC has made a splash at a car show. Three of exsisting members cars attended and we also met a lot of newbies like SCOTT and JAKE. Anyway, Jim took Third place in the 1989-1997 class, Don took Second place and Dwayne took 1st class in the modified class.

Special thanks to Jesse and Trent for coming up for support and club business. Over 121 Thunderbirds were at this show with over 8 being in our class and all of HIGH CALIBER!!!! Anyway, I was supposed to have gotten 1st place but the judges inside said that the CLUB MEMBER should get 1st. Even the club treasurer apoligized to me for this.

Anyway, a lot of club business coming up next week so please attend our next meeting on June 15th.

Thanks,

Don

Pres. NJTACC

Re: AGAIN!!!! MORE TROPHIES!!!!! JIM AND DON AND DWAYNE&gt

hey Don, i think that's a bunch of bull about the club members getting first. i was reading the papers they handed out to us, and it said that if you don't have your trunk or hood open, you won't be judged on it, and the guy that took first had both closed, so there's 10 points gone right there. oh well. it was a very organized show, though. one hour photo must have loved them :)

Back