anybody else going to vineland show?

I

i8av8

there are at least 3 of us going but I would like to see some more of you come down.unfortunately I missed Carlisle so I would love to see some of those beautiful birds in the pictures up close.i know there's a big show in N.Jersey but what about you S.Jersey folks.and what about the Delaware SC's I know you're out there cuz some of you have tried to race me, it's not to far from wilmington.for those who can't make it I would like to get together at atco some time in the near future if anyone is interested.for more info on the vineland show see the (big show in south jersey) post.

nope, i'll be going to the all tbird show up north. it's a tad closer to me, plus i know how to get there all ready. have fun, though.

Hey, well be down by you soon!!!!!!

Hey, We will be down by you soon!!!!! Planning a meeting and possibly attending a cruise night down there. Also planning and the date is set...June 20-22 of 2003, the FIRST All Fords Show in Wildwood NJ. Block off the date and plan on coming. Cars will be on the Boardwalk and big partying planned.

Thanks for the invite, but I am running the GSRMC show in the Meadowlands area this weekend and am VERY BUSY!!!!!

Hope to see ya soon,

Call me...(973) 277-4294

Don

Wildwood

I didn't know about the show in Wildwood. That sounds great! There's no doubt that I'll be there.

Back