ZR fresh air induction system

kenewagner

I have gone to their web page and looked at their system but all they give you is a E mail to contact them about ordering. The E mail does not go through. Does anyone know if they are still in business.

This is the page I went to but when I clicked on pricing at the bottom, the E mail address does not go through. It comes back as undeliverable. I was wondering if they were still in business. I have a line on another intake from a fellow SC owner.

ZR is still in business and still available. What kind of message exactly are you getting that is showing it as undeliverable? I am the admin for the site so I will need to know what the message says in order to fix the problem you are having. I am sending you an email with my direct contact information so this problem can be rectified.
For those that don't already know, I haven't posted a # on the website as of yet due to a problem I have been encountering with an internet stalker :rolleyes: who has been continually harassing me for the past 5 or so months. I expect to have this problem rectified very soon and to add all pertinent contact info to the site. I apologize if this has inconvenienced anyone.

Paul

Back