Pictures of CNC Billet Power Steering Pulley

How does that one bolt up? The info says two pieces but in the pics I don't see the two pieces nor how they attach to each other.

It looks very nice.

Thanks Gary.

Mike,

The shop owner didn't take pictures of the hub that the pulley screws onto. In the pictures, the one's showing the backside of the pulley, you can see the center section is threaded. The hub is pressed onto the P/S shaft and then the pulley just screws on. The hub and pulley will come with a special tool to hold the hub while you unscrew the pulley when you want to take the pulley back off.

Skip,

The problem has been the hub. He had to have some tool made to make the taper and it didn't make the correct taper. He's trying to get that squared away before sending it off to George. I've seen the hub and the pulley screws right on. It's getting the correct taper on the inside so that it will fit nicely on the shaft.

Hang in there.

Nettlesd,the pulley looks real nice.You got me drooling.
Hope we can get one on the SC before the Shootout
coming up.

Do you think maybe i will be able to get three idler pulleys
before the Shootout.It would be nice if the Billet Flow idler
pulleys would be sloted to match the power steering.

Thanks randy

Last edited:
Duane Question?

They look nice!
Are they made to stock size Power Steering pulley?
Can you make them bigger? as to slow the power Steering down at 5-6000 RPM's.

I need to have one made to slow mine down at 5-6000 RPM's reving at 6000 spines the Power Steering to fast takes power away ;)

Last edited:
No Problem.

I would like to get in on the idler pulleys as well. What is the deal with those?

Also, does anyonje have any idea on where I can get a AL pulley for my MPII that has NO overdrive?

Tanks mane!

Skip

Jim,

The pulley is a stock size replacement. If you can give me the dimensions of the pulley you want, I can ask the shop owner if he is willing to make one up for you.

Randy,

I got with BilletFlow today and the word is that they are about 2-3 weeks from production. BilletFlow has some pending jobs to do before they can start on our pulleys.

I'll keep everyone posted on when they are released.

Back