I sold my SC (now I am upset)

M

m6t442

Sadly the time came for me to sell my 35th SC. It was a very hard decision to make, but necessary.

I will definitely miss my car but more importantly being a part of the club. I want to thank everyone from this chapter and all of the other people who have helped me and responded to my posts. Sadly I was only able to attend my one and only SC meet in March, but it was a blast and great to meet people. I seriously want to thank Don for his Herculean efforts to organize the Jersey club. it makes me wish I lived there. I can't forget Bryan for all of his tech advice and Jesse too.

It brings water to my eyes to read about the fun at Carlisle and all of the other meets and know that that I have to wait awhile to get that back again.

This club is the greatest. I tried finding one for my "new" ride and nothing else compares. I can't relate the amount of comradery, help and compassion that is on this board.

I will end now, before I get more upset, and say that I will be back again with an SC for sure.

Thanks-

Tom Loreto

Hey you're always welcome with us!!!!!!!

Never think that you cannot come and hang out with us a a car show or a meet with us. SC's are a part of your blood, once owning one, it never leaves you. Trust me, you WILL own another SC.

Anyway, give me a call and we'll chat. What the new car anyway????

Don

Re: Hey you're always welcome with us!!!!!!!

Hi Tom,
I agree with Don, come to some meetings and cruses with whatever you find to replace the bird. Look at me, I am a member of the club and I dont have SC, I dont even have a running T-Bird. Drop me an email sometime so we can meet up this summer, my parents have a place down the shore, so the drive won't be too bad.
If you are looking for a new car I am selling my 88 Firebird. (hehe)
Yes, I own two birds.

Jim (the townie from the March meet)

Thanks....

I might take you up on that offer execpt my new ride, is well, very basic. To put it bluntly, a 91 Honda Accord lx coupe with 164k on it. Now the only rubber I can get is from locking up the fornt wheels during hard stopping. (he,he)

It really makes me appreciate the 'Bird no matter what its quirks were.

Thanks again, I will try to remain on the board since it is the most fun thing on the net!

-Tom

ps Don is right, SC ARE IN YOUR BLOOD, and they don't come out easily!

Back