any Sc's in the south jersey area?

B

bondlaroc

I live in Clementon NJ which is about 10 15 minutes from Philly and I have seen a few SCs around here. A gold 93, red 90-93, a teal 95, black 89-93 with 94-95 wheels and spoiler, white 89-93, green 94-95...sound familar to anyone? I personally have a red 89 auto. If anyone wants to meet up or talk cars my # is 856 784 6123 email is bondlaroc@yahoo.com

Peace, Dillon

Re: nj

Hey, my parents have a house in ortley beach! Maybe we can meet up some time when i finish the lx.

cool glad to know there are quite a few of us...

glad to know a few of us are on this board...
peace, Dillon

re

I live near Vineland. That's about 35 min south of Philly.

Re: re

I live in Washington Twp. and I am trying to sell mine. Its on the rebuilt 35th in the Buy/Sell ask anyone you know if they are interested. Thanks

I live in the more central part of jersey south of trenton, next to Mcguire AFB and Fort Dix. I have a 94 SC that birds just LOVE to sh!t on.(sorry, just had to add that in, its ridiculous, at least 5 more new spots on the car everyday! It's AGGRIVATING!)

Alicia

Who's Going to Carslile???

Don here from the NJTACC and Want to know who is going and where everyone is staying!!!!

Hey Alicia, how are ya??!!! Got the same car now as you. Pearl White but 95 S.C.!!!

Talk to ya soon

Don

Hehe, Hey Don! I swear, its been ages since I've been on this site. I'm doing well, how are you?? I've been sooo busy with work. And I will not be making it to Carlisle. :( Sadly, the biggest day of my work is ALWAYS the first saturday in June. But I'm already making deals with the boss to try to find a way to go next year!

How's the car doing?

Alicia

Re: NJ SC!!

WHOAA :eek:

Welcome old and new!! This was a most pleasant surprise to see so much new feedback on here.

I strongly encourage those of you in the more remote areas of NJ to keep on posting your location and meetings you may plan...if and when my XR7 EVER becomes road ready :rolleyes: ...I'll be more than willing to make a lil journey to see you all!

For those not in the know, we are working on our MAIN site...
WWW.NJTACC.COM

and our current temp site...
groups.yahoo.com/group/NJTaCC

Do let me know if you would like to be added to the mailing list.

Jesse 3

um, jesse.. njtacc.com has been up for about two weeks now.

MY bad...I meant to imply it was up but still had sections under construction...but I forgot you posted that on the main page. :rollin:

J3

another sj scer here

93 sc from pennsville nj about 35 min from philly

Re: another sj scer here

Sweetalker whats ur e-mail addy i live in palmyra too i got a 94 sc would like to meet ya.

Re:another sj scer here

hey cool i'm in carneys point maybe we can hook up.are you drivin a white 93 think i've seen you around,my email is jagm@fast.net.

Howdy, i8av8!

It's good to see another Salem County boy here! Are you going to the show on Landis Ave Saturday? Scmaniac and I are going to be there. Lets make it three SC's! That's an official mini meet!lol

I clicked on your email, but it took me to a website. If you want to come out drop me a line: pjclifford@worldnet.att.net

And you fella's in Palmyra, come on down! It's not that much of a drive. Just jump on 55 South.

Re: Howdy, i8av8!

sorry about the link kinda new to this ezboard thing,anyway sounds like a plan maybe we can swing by atco afterwards. I'm dyeing to see what my bird'll do,I'll get in touch

Back