Big show in South Jersey!

B

Bsrkr

The "Cruise Down Memory Lane" is almost upon us again! This is a very cool mostly classic car show(but also a lot of newer cars). A large section of Landis Avenue in Vineland is blocked off and the cars park along both sides of the road. This is a really cool show. Anyone that can get down this way should definitely come see it. Maybe we could have a little meet there.

It will be held on June 8.

Here is some info about it: www.corvettesunlimitednj.com/cdml.htm

Thanks for the info!!!!!

Hey, thanks for the info on the show, We have an all T-birds show here in north Jersey. Would love to get a bunch of us together for the next show down that way.

Don

re

No problem!

I think this would be the best time to have a meet down here. The show is really cool, and a bunch of SC's would make it even cooler! Plus it is very easy to get to from all directions. It's only about 5min off of route 55.

Let me know what you guys think.

Oh yea, I saw a red SC today. It had a ram air hood and a spoiler. Anyone know who it was?

Re: re

Hey! I think Don was trying to say that there is an all T-bird show up this way on the same day as your show... But keep us posted on the next show you'd like us all to "show" up for!

Back