Caravan to Carslile!!!!!!! Info here.....

L

lube70

Hey all, Well it's finally here!!!!!!!!!!!! The Fords at Carslile show that we have all been waiting for. Here are the important details for everyone.........

1) Make sure that you check your fluids and tire pressure and have proper documents (reg and insurance)

We are meeting at the Vince Lombardi Rest Area just north of the New Jersey Turnpike at 9 am Friday morning. The following will be done.

Distrubution of NJTACC stickers, hats, and info. Directions are available at this time also. We will do the inspection of vehicles for problems and basic maintainance to the vehicle.

Leaving approx 9:30 am for Carslile. We should also have radios for those who want radio contact with another vehicle.

2) Getting list of hotels and motels that everyone is staying at.

3) if you are coming Friday morning, you MUST CALL ME AT (973) 277-4294. FOR DIRECTIONS CALL SAME #.

I WANT THE CALLS SO THAT WE CAN ALL GO TOGETHER AND SO THAT WE DON'T WAIT UNNECESSARALLY FOR SOMEONE THAT WON'T MAKE IT.

GOOD LUCK AND GOD SPEED (EASY IN AN SC!!)

SPECIAL THANKS TO BOB SIMPSON (SC BOB). NOT ONLY DID HE GIVE US OUR FIRST TECH SESSION, BUT ALSO GOT JOE'S CAR AND MINE ESPECIALLY (LOST MY CLUTCH ON GSP AND HE ALSO DID MY SUSPENSION!!!!

THANKS A MILLION BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON O'NEILL

Back