Iac??

The only place you can get the right one is at a dealership.
Contact Dan Newman at 1-800-266-6049 at Joe Cooper Ford
in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Tell Dan that Mike from the SCCOA sent you. He will take care of you. I bought mine a couple years ago for $62.57 price has probably moved alittle since then but probably not much.
Dans prices are real hard to beat!

Dan is just getting things going there and if you have ANY problem getting in touch with him let me know. I'll make it happen.;)

The only place to get a new one is the dealership. The ones from the chain auto stores are backwards and need to be fliped to work on our cars, and thats not possible. They run about $110
Are you absolutly positive its your iac you might want to post some symtoms and see what people think.
When mine went it wouldn't hold idle and when you shut it off it sounded like a goose was under the hood.
tony

I can't remember but I think the cheapest one I could find was
NAPA. And Auto Zone.

I went to four place The ford steelership wanted like $300.00.
Went to another place they wanted $289.00
Auto Zone had to order theres.
So I went to NAPA and I am not sure,but seems like I payed $149.00.
or $139.00.And it has the Ford logo on.

I do remember that ford had a ridiculous price.And they had to order it to.
thieving SOB.

randy

Last edited:
Randy or anybody else for that matter if you want Ford parts contact Dan Newman at the above #.
Every single part that I've ever bought from Dan has been almost dead on Autozones prices for generic parts.
Just tell him that Mike sent you and he will take care of you.
I just talked to him last night and he can take orders at that #.
Next week he is hoping to have the website up and runing.
He's a car guy and will bend over backwards to help you locate hard to find parts and he wont rip you off either.;)

Back